d3t is at the cutting edge of technology and creativity, delivering co-development video game services to our global triple-A clients. Our successful studio is growing, and we are now looking for a UI/UX Designer to join the expanding Design Team. We can offer plenty of variety and involvement as our studio is part of the Keywords Studios Group and we work on multiple exciting projects at any one time,
We are based in Runcorn, Cheshire and offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment. We are incredibly passionate about what we do! We pride ourselves on our anti-crunch mentality, mentoring ethos and have been awarded ‘Best Places to Work 2021’, in addition to other years, by gamesindustry.biz
THE DAILY LIFE OF A UI/UX DESIGNER AT d3t:
- Create, iterate, and seek feedback on the UI & UX requirements for projects
- Communicate the project objectives, strategies, and general information to all team members; to give visibility to how the development is advancing
- Liaise with other team members to communicate issues and progress
- Actively participate in the decision-making process with team leads and oversee the necessary adjustments
- Promote and build a strong cooperative culture with other disciplines
- Be part of, and contribute to an environment that is motivating for team members and which fosters development and creation
- Carry out all other related tasks
- Passion for making games
- Thrives as part of a team
- Confident and able to communicate at all levels
- Ability to adapt to changing situations
- Good analytical skills
- Reliable and responsible
- Hungry to learn and expand your areas of expertise
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 2+ years’ experience of working in a UI design position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent ability to organize and structure your own work and that of the team (follow ups, control, schedule)
- Client focus (internal and external)
- Awareness and understanding of UI/UX best practice, trends, and research
DESIRABLE ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Good working knowledge of Unreal and Unity
- Understanding of game mechanics and game systems
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
Just some of the many offered by d3t:
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme & Eye Care Scheme
- Employee Share Scheme
- Anti-crunch ethos – an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment!
- Income Protection
- Annual Bonus – be rewarded for great teamwork!
- Free Parking
- Monthly Fitness Sessions
- Complimentary Refreshments – an extensive range to suit all dietary preferences
- Company Socials, Project Launch/Wrap Parties + Annual d3t Events
- Breakout Areas – filled with perks such as games, snacks etc.
- Assistance and support with re-location to the area
APPLY NOW – SEND US YOUR CV AND A COVERING LETTER TO [email protected]
Please note we are actively hiring through the Covid-19 pandemic. Interviews will be held by video call. We have the majority of the d3t team working remotely from home and once it is safe to do so, we will be returning to the studio. This position will be studio based in Runcorn, Cheshire.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
d3t is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.
We will keep your personal details on file for 6 months and they will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being retained. If you prefer that your personal details are not retained then please advise.